Gas Hot Water Systems
Gas hot water systems have been known for their reliability and efficiency. But like their electronic counterparts, they may encounter problems after years of continuous operation.
Luckily, gas systems are a bit easier to diagnose and fix. The most common problem with hot water systems is sudden interruption or decreased pressure in the water output. There are several causes for this such as:
- No gas being fed into the house – the first thing you should do is check other appliances that uses gas and see if they’re working. If they are, then the problem is with the hot water system. If it isn’t, check the gas meter and valve to see if they’re working. If both are fine and the valve is turned to the ON position, contact your utility company and have your gas lines checked.
- The pilot light is out – this is common for storage tanks. Instructions vary depending on model so check your user’s manual.
- The gas supply to the water heater is OFF – if the main gas supply is on and feeding other appliances, the problem may be with the water heater. Check to see if it is getting gas from the main supply.
At Parramatta Hot Water, we guarantee that that we can fix whatever problem you have with your gas hot water system. Our long experience of over 30 years in the industry has made us among the leading companies in the country. We specialise in sales, service and installation of every type of hot water system.
So what are you waiting for? Give our team a call now and enjoy the benefits of having trusted professionals serve you!
Please take note to have the following information on hand when asking for a quote so our customer support staff can quickly find the best hot water system solution for you:
- Existing model number and brand name
- Position of existing heater and access details
- Suburb you live in
- Product you are after (if known)